Information for Presenters
The time allotted for each presentation will be 20 min. (15 min. presentation and 5 min. discussion)
In order to facilitate efficient conference management and document handling, the host encourages the use of electronic documents during the conference. Electronic copies of the conference documents will be available online.
Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers Bangkok
- Welcome Cocktail:
- Giorgio Terrace
- Ballroom 1, 2nd floor
- Parallel session:
- Pompadour, 2nd floor
Ballroom 3, 2nd floor
Riverside 3, 2nd floor
Riverside 4, 2nd floor
- Conference packets, including nameplates, will be available after 04:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 26, 2023.
- The Registration Counter will be set up in front of Ballroom 1, 2nd floor (the 2nd floor of Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers).
- You can receive the packet on November 27 and 28, 2023 at the registration counter located in front of the plenary room Ballroom 1, 2nd floor from 08.00 a.m.
Internet Access over a wireless network is available during the meeting.
Best Student Paper Awards
The conference will award outstanding student paper presentations.
ITS Asia-Pacific 2023 Best Student Paper Awards will be sponsored by:
– The Office of the NBTC, Thailand
– TELUS Communications, Canada.
- The award will be presented for excellent papers written by students (single authorship).
- The Award Committee will select the award-winning papers from the full papers submitted to the conference.
- The awarding ceremony will be held during the closing session on November 28.
"Call for applications for the Best Student Paper Awards"